About this site and Sean Barton
Sean Barton is a Freelance PHP Website Developer in Crewe, Cheshire. He is a Wordpress and CMS/Framework specialist.
This site was set up in 2008 as a tutorial and scripting resource for the PHP language and Wordpress.
Find out more about Sean on the About Me page or use the Hire Me page to get in touch. For more information about Sean's work take a look at the Portfolio
Do you want to be notified whenever I post something new for you to read? Just enter your email address below...
- Wordpress plugin development
- Ecommerce (WPSC, Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento)
- PSD to Wordpress theme conversion (Responsive)
- Website design work (Banners, Logos, Full Site, etc)
- Website analysis (security, usability, SEO)
- API Integrations (InfusionSoft, SalesForce, CT, etc..)
- Wordpress consultancy & expert advice
- Crisis support
- Website hosting
The main services offered are Wordpress based although we do a great deal of technical programming for bespoke systems. From troubleshooting, extending frameworks, finding bugs to writing them from scratch.
- WP Welcome Email Editor
- SB Child List
- Laser 2, From idea to reality! A guide for owners and boat buyers
- Turning an Array or Object into XML using PHP
- How to remove the WooCommerce 2.0+ Reviews tab
- How to create a simple shortcode to embed an iFrame in WordPress
- Adding your own tabs to Woocommerce and Woothemes
- Editing WooCommerce default product column count
- How to integrate Mandrill into your PHP site
- SB Uploader
- A new face for an old site
- Events Espresso – has_purchased shortcode
- WP Dev – Plugin conflict… no problem!
- SB Client Review – WordPress Plugin
- How to create a WordPress location based search
- Happy December!
- WooCommerce ‘Test’ payment gateway plugin
- Disqus conflict with WooCommerce rating/review system fix