About this site and Sean Barton
Sean Barton is a Freelance PHP Website Developer in Crewe, Cheshire. He is a Wordpress and CMS/Framework specialist.
This site was set up in 2008 as a tutorial and scripting resource for the PHP language and Wordpress.
Find out more about Sean on the About Me page or use the Hire Me page to get in touch. For more information about Sean's work take a look at the Portfolio
Do you want to be notified whenever I post something new for you to read? Just enter your email address below...
- Wordpress plugin development
- Ecommerce (WPSC, Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento)
- PSD to Wordpress theme conversion (Responsive)
- Website design work (Banners, Logos, Full Site, etc)
- Website analysis (security, usability, SEO)
- API Integrations (InfusionSoft, SalesForce, CT, etc..)
- Wordpress consultancy & expert advice
- Crisis support
- Website hosting
The main services offered are Wordpress based although we do a great deal of technical programming for bespoke systems. From troubleshooting, extending frameworks, finding bugs to writing them from scratch.
- WP Welcome Email Editor
- SB Child List
- How to create a simple shortcode to embed an iFrame in WordPress
- Laser 2, From idea to reality! A guide for owners and boat buyers
- Adding your own WooCommerce Tabs simplified step by step
- Turning an Array or Object into XML using PHP
- WooCommerce 'Test' payment gateway plugin
- WooCommerce removing the reviews tab
- Adding your own tabs to Woocommerce and Woothemes
- Divi – Animate normal content, not just images
- WooCommerce programatically add a coupon based on a page view via a shortcode
- Make WooCommerce Coupons more user friendly by telling people what they are getting in your own words
- WordPress plugin update – Welcome Email Editor – Support for V4.3+
- A new face for an old site
- Events Espresso – has_purchased shortcode
- WP Dev – Plugin conflict… no problem!
- SB Client Review – WordPress Plugin