So today I wrote a small plugin to do a rather useful job. By default Divi will allow around 50 Google Fonts to be used. Adding more is possible but until now you’ve had to include support via the child theme or some other method. Using this plugin you simply activate it and over 700 fonts will become available to you via the customiser and Divi Builder font selector. It couldn’t be easier!Find out more
Be the first to hear about new products and updates from Tortoise IT!
About this site and Sean Barton
Sean Barton is a Freelance PHP Website Developer in Crewe, Cheshire. He is a Wordpress and CMS/Framework specialist.
This site was set up in 2008 as a tutorial and scripting resource for the PHP language and Wordpress.
Find out more about Sean on the About Me page or use the Hire Me page to get in touch. For more information about Sean's work take a look at the Portfolio
- Wordpress plugin/theme development
- Divi specialist
- Ecommerce (Woocommerce, WPSC, Shopify, Magento)
- PSD to Wordpress theme conversion (Responsive)
- Website design work (Banners, Logos, Full Site, etc)
- Website analysis (security, usability, SEO)
- API Integrations (InfusionSoft, SalesForce, Ontraport, Customer Thermometer, etc..)
- Wordpress consultancy & expert advice
- Crisis support
- Website hosting
The main services offered are Wordpress based although we do a great deal of technical programming for bespoke systems. From troubleshooting, extending frameworks, finding bugs to writing them from scratch.
- How to turn off Divi minification and static CSS file generation
- Divi Display Logic – A new product
- How to add the Divi Builder AND Divi Library to ANY CPT
- Elegant Themes feature my Timeline Module!
- Elementor Contact Form DB – Free Plugin
- Divi Sticky Sections – Free Plugin!
- WooCommerce sale notifications via Pushover – Free plugin!
- Divi Cloud is here!