Jul 14, 2008 | StatisticsI’ve been working on YourMembers for some time now and have started selling it on newmedias with Tim Nash and I wanted to get some useful stats on the current state of the website. Luckily the selling site is running on WordPress so I put together a simple...
About this site and Sean Barton
Sean Barton is a Freelance PHP Website Developer in Crewe, Cheshire. He is a Wordpress and CMS/Framework specialist.
This site was set up in 2008 as a tutorial and scripting resource for the PHP language and Wordpress.
Find out more about Sean on the About Me page or use the Hire Me page to get in touch. For more information about Sean's work take a look at the Portfolio
Do you want to be notified whenever I post something new for you to read? Just enter your email address below...
- Wordpress plugin development
- Ecommerce (WPSC, Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento)
- PSD to Wordpress theme conversion (Responsive)
- Website design work (Banners, Logos, Full Site, etc)
- Website analysis (security, usability, SEO)
- API Integrations (InfusionSoft, SalesForce, CT, etc..)
- Wordpress consultancy & expert advice
- Crisis support
- Website hosting
The main services offered are Wordpress based although we do a great deal of technical programming for bespoke systems. From troubleshooting, extending frameworks, finding bugs to writing them from scratch.
- WP Welcome Email Editor
- SB Child List
- How to remove the WooCommerce 2.0+ Reviews tab
- SB Mail Attachment Widget
- How to integrate Mandrill into your PHP site
- Contact Form 7 - place GET, POST, SERVER, COOKIE, SESSION etc variables into fields
- WooCommerce removing the reviews tab
- How to create a simple shortcode to embed an iFrame in WordPress
- Laser 2, From idea to reality! A guide for owners and boat buyers
- WooCommerce programatically add a coupon based on a page view via a shortcode
- Make WooCommerce Coupons more user friendly by telling people what they are getting in your own words
- WordPress plugin update – Welcome Email Editor – Support for V4.3+
- A new face for an old site
- Events Espresso – has_purchased shortcode
- WP Dev – Plugin conflict… no problem!
- SB Client Review – WordPress Plugin
- How to create a WordPress location based search