Here we go again. I’ve written 18 plugins I think for Divi and now Elegant Themes have reviewed another of them! This time the Divi Timeline Module. It’s a great little plugin giving you the ability to easily create Timelines either manually or from Posts/Pages/CPT etc. It’s rather versatile and a nice way to present information to your readers. The plugin is available, as ever, on Elegant Marketplace. You can read the Elegant Themes review here.
Be the first to hear about new products and updates from Tortoise IT!
About this site and Sean Barton
Sean Barton is a Freelance PHP Website Developer in Crewe, Cheshire. He is a Wordpress and CMS/Framework specialist.
This site was set up in 2008 as a tutorial and scripting resource for the PHP language and Wordpress.
Find out more about Sean on the About Me page or use the Hire Me page to get in touch. For more information about Sean's work take a look at the Portfolio
- Wordpress plugin/theme development
- Divi specialist
- Ecommerce (Woocommerce, WPSC, Shopify, Magento)
- PSD to Wordpress theme conversion (Responsive)
- Website design work (Banners, Logos, Full Site, etc)
- Website analysis (security, usability, SEO)
- API Integrations (InfusionSoft, SalesForce, Ontraport, Customer Thermometer, etc..)
- Wordpress consultancy & expert advice
- Crisis support
- Website hosting
The main services offered are Wordpress based although we do a great deal of technical programming for bespoke systems. From troubleshooting, extending frameworks, finding bugs to writing them from scratch.
- A new plugin – Easy Digital Downloads Injector
- The Ultimate Jumping Header Fix – Free plugin
- How to turn off Divi minification and static CSS file generation
- Divi Display Logic – A new product
- How to add the Divi Builder AND Divi Library to ANY CPT
- Elegant Themes feature my Timeline Module!
- Elementor Contact Form DB – Free Plugin
- Divi Sticky Sections – Free Plugin!